Steve Harris’s Personal Weblog
Next week I learn how to stop mumbling.
O.M.G! Comedy genius!! I LOVE IT! “Boy – you’ll be a star”
Mmmmm – mini eggs. But you didn’t eat them right – you don’t just pop and munch, you have to savour, crack the coating first, let the chocolate melt out onto your tongue, and really – erm – taste that chick…
Bizarre. A hardcore blog about eating something with a soft core.
Hey, that’s some good quality picture. My official comment will be in a video blog format, but how did you encode this?
1. Did you do this in iMovie HD?
2. If not, forget it. But if so, what was your configuration for export (Share…)?
3. Where are you hosting this file? I need to host the file. Oh, actually, never mind, I think I know it’s on your .mac storage, which you have too much of anyways.
Look for my response, dude. I’ve already filmed it.
Any minute now…
1. Yes, I did it in iMovie HD. iMovie has remained dormant on my Macs for the last 7 or 8 years, it was about time I used it.
2. Yes, an expert export. Here I have failed you as a vlogger because I forgot to talk endlessly about my export settings. It’s just a MOV version of the iPod Export settings (M4V), with Fast Start enabled (prepare for internet streaming), so the browser doesn’t have to load the whole thing before playing.
Video: H.264, 320 x 240, Millions of your earth colours, “current” FPS
Audio: AAC, Stereo, 44.100 kHz, 128 kbps
Prepare for internet streaming: Fast Start
You want the entire video to come in under 750 kbps or it won’t work on a video iPod. Well, if you want people putting it on their iPods.
3. Yes, I’m hosting it on .Mac, but this might change if I start using up all my bandwidth.
Video iPods huh? I ain’t got no stinky video iPods. My old, faithful 3G iPod is still good in bed. But thanks for the tips, you should expect my first non-iPod compatible video blog posting any minute.
Still good in bed! Ha ha.
I look forward to your first post.
I like the Hard Core theory of vidcasting. I’m starting to lean more to that. Maybe I’ll do that and stuff sooner or later… I adore the way you use/say the word proper. It sounds sexy to me. lol 🙂
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.