10 Things I Don’t Know About Me
July 6, 2006
- Why I’m no good at making lists.
- How I sprained my ankle so badly that I can’t go the gym for at least 6 weeks even though it costs £60/month.
- Why it is that when someone is clearly interested in me, I go right off them.
- Why I’m constantly shifting my personality and mindset to such a degree I hardly recognise myself from one season to the next.
- Why I can never seem to remember to do the things I need to do in at the times when I need to do them.
- Why I hate phones.
- Why I am almost always late.
- Why sport really doesn’t interest me.
- Why I did that thing.
- Why I’m writing this blog post.